Thursday 9 February 2012

Sigh...

and here we are again.

.
.
.
I remember this girl in my primary school once, and when we had to knit she would turn her chair away from the teacher, and move her arms like a train to look like she was knitting.
.
.
.
And today me and my friend finally figured out what we will do when we are older.
We are going to run crossword championships.
We had to do a crossword in R.e. today, and we were so inspired.
We have even come up with some of the rules.
...sigh
.
.
.
We also had to write about justice and injustice in the lesson.

I could have gone deep and talked about how there isn't a clear definition.
For example,
A hard-working man and a lazy man both have an equal amount of money.
On the one hand, thats fair as they have the same amount.
On the other hand, it isn't fair, because the hard-working man deserves more money.
And the question to number 7, is that the world won't ever be a fair place, because everybody's view on justice differs.

I suppose it is easier to describe justice as splitting 10 sweets between 2 people equally.
But.
What if one person bought the sweets with all their own money?

Well,
as if that doesn't make my head dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment