Thursday 16 February 2012

London Adventures.

Valentine's day, my family and I took a long train ride to the most romantic place possible. London.
We went to Leicester Square, and straight into China-town. My brother would like to add that there were construction works, but if I'm honest, I didn't notice. Because we were in China-town, and there was food, lovely smelling food.
Dribble, dribble.
Walk, walk. We went around Leicster Spuare, and lo and behold, the only shop I saw that day that was possibly bigger or matched the size of Superdry. M&M shop.
(Oh dear, I see that my father has downloaded Glee, must restrain myself from watching it and finish this blog post)
ANYWAY, the M&M shop, 4 floors worth of M&M merchandise. There were M&M weird statues everywhere, and expensive merchandise with M&M written on it. The most ridiculous thing I saw though, had to be this grotesque sparkly shirt (a collectible) for £2,200 (ish).My eyebrows popped up.

I saw a guy with a cool coat on writing a long Valentine card on the tube. Which was sweet, but he should have done it at home, with more effort. But he did have a bag with red roses and chocolate. Well, it would have made me happy.

Then we ate.
Oh we ate.
Such nice food. Nice. Nice. Food.
Spicy Taiwanese beef noodles in soup.
Er, little chinese pork dumplings (?)
Spicy beef and tripe.
Noodles with oysters and stuff in this nice thick soup.
Chicken, with nice sauce.
Fried rice.
AND
milk tea with pearls.
NICE.

Travelodge. in Southwark.
We were very tired. For we had a five hour train journey to get to London. Admittedly the time did go quite quick as we played card games, that were rather addictive.

WOAH! I know this isn't very organised blogging. But I just went on the M&M website and personalised M&Ms with my face on it. I would never usually use this expression. But. LOL.


Anyway, travelodge. I think I can sum it up with one picture.
Relax.

Part 2 to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment