Friday 17 February 2012

London Adventures. Part 2. V&A museum. Boom.

After struggling to get to sleep, because the air conditioner kept turning off, and after swapping beds with my brother, we got to sleep.
Then, guess what, we woke up the next morning. I made some coffee, because London water tastes iffy, and they had free instant coffee. Then I ate some pork pie. And made some tea. Because London water tastes iffy.
Boom.
Introduction done.
Proper stuff now.
V&A museum. Museum of art and design.
My brother and I were let loose with a camera.
We went straight to top floor. Ran up the flight of stairs.

The museum had just opened and there weren't usually anyone in the more obscure places.
Top floor of the museum.... And those stringy bits have patterns of light running through. But the timing was wrong so my brother failed to get the light in the photo.

THE best part was when we hijacked the glass lift for our own photographic purposes.
For example...

And...
Yeah.

And, of course, there are real exhibitions. Which we took seriously.





My favourite exhibition was the Glass.






And I took a lot of photos of my brother from above. Basically, I waited with the camera while he ran downstairs. Fun.
Oh I love the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment