Saturday 25 February 2012

Long time no speak... and better get complaining

Well hello, its been.. how long, a week and a bit?

Guess what?
I've been in school.

We had a lesson with an awesome substitute teacher, who everyone pretty much loves. It was a biology lesson and my friend was going to write that animal ditribution was affected by 'environmental stimuli'. I was unimpressed. Pretentious much. (In my English essay I only used simple words like 'effectual' and 'portraiture')
So being the mature student I am, I stole her work and gave it to another boy in our class to hide. It got a bit out of hand.
Lets just end it with that she wrote a withstraining order that she got the teacher to sign.
But its okay.
Because the teacher then mouthed behind his hand that he used his fake signature.

Argh. Brain freeze. There was something else I wanted to talk about.

Oh, I had to go see the headmaster. Basically the art teacher sent me and a friend to see him because he had an idea that need executing. Well another student had already been sent up for being naughty, so when I knocked on the door he shouted with a very angry voice to come in.But he lit up when he saw me and asked how I was, because he knows me for the mature student I am.
Anyway, his idea.
He went to the cinema recently to watch 'The Muppets' and wanted to design some posters based on the muppets to get year 11's to revise. Or as we have to draw it... 'Git Revizin'. Or as I can't spell incorrectly spelt words 'Revzin'. Git Revzin.

You know the M&M peanut ones? (Yeah, M&Ms again, I'm pretty surprised). Well in case you don't know, they're chocolate covered peanuts in different colours. Please don't think I'm being patronising, because my mum didn't know this.

So she ate quite a few of the M&Ms and after a few, she complained that they all tasted the same, and all had peanuts. She accused M&M company of tricking her that each M&M had a different flavour. No mummy, thats skittles. And the M&M packet did say 'peanut M&Ms'.
Now I am being patronising.

My parents, luckily, have a good sense of humour (well I say good but they don't laugh at half my jokes so maybe not), and suggested I write to M&M customer service to complain about it.


If anyone works in M&M or knows someone that does, tell them to have a look at this.

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment