Saturday 4 February 2012

Funky Friends

I think its about time that I dedicate a blog post to my friends.
In no particular order.

-The one that has recently started wearing a skirt to school, sometimes the wrong way around.
-The one that has too much amazing hair. And calls me Corinney bear.
-The two that look like each other.
-The one that has stinky perfume in her pencil case.
-The only one that is taller than me when I wear 3-inches boots.
-The one that understands my passion for marshmallows.
-The one that I need to reply to via airmail.
-The one that whose favourite sandwich, is smoked salmon and cream cheese.
-The one that has hips, and is a boy.
-The one that who points out all my accidental innuendos.
-The one that I need to trip up using my slide-down-the-wall technique.
-The one that is in love with Gok Wan, and even has his glasses.
-The one that used who gave me tiny pig for christmas.
-The one that can burst my bottled up tears.
-The one that I walk home with, and can pull off most hairstyles.
-The one I call my half-neighbour.
-The one that always has amazing German chocolates.
-The one who I once gave a finger-puppet to.
-The ones I have forgotten to write one specifically about.....................................

4 comments:

  1. Can all of them spot themselves by just reading their properties written in this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the ones that have seen it can :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I'm on there! Hey, Corinney bear....

    ReplyDelete