Tuesday 7 February 2012

Dancing on Ice?

I use to watch this reality tv show called 'Dancing on Ice'.
There would be these not-really-famous celebrities paired up with professional skaters and they would 'dance on ice' every week.
And I use to really like it too.
Once I had a packet of skittles, I poured them out, counted it, and seperated then into groups so I knew how much I could eat between each advertisement break. I even sorted the colours into order so I could leave my favourite ones (yellow and green) to last.
But, I grew up and matured a little over the last 2 years or so, and have stopped watching it.
Its great entertainment if you want to watch extremely mediocre 'celebrities' being dragged around on the ice,
and to be fair one out of 12 of the contestants are quite entertaining.
So to conclude
.................................
Although I would never watch it now,
its a great way to ration how much skittles you eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment