Monday 29 August 2011

Amsterdam. The bags and purses museum. And the TOP 5 'awesome' bags and purses.

There was a cute discreet museum somewhere in the streets in Amsterdam which was an exhibition of bags and purses.
The first room showed you the different techniques of bags, the second I think were fashion bags from the 20 and 21st century, and the third 16th to 19th.
It was, although quite small, one of my favourite museums. Just because of the range of designs of the bags. some were beautiful, some were random, some were outrageous and some were just stupid.

So in the spirit of bags and purses, I am going to do a little browsing and find the 5 most 'awesome' bags and purses. (And why they're awesome)

No 5: London Taxi Clutch
I must admit, I have a fetish for London Cabs, the first time I went to London for about 5 years I was shocked to see so many. I thought they only existed in TV.
Who wouldn't want to carry this around with them (except for maybe be men)? Its a bag in the shape of the cab!

And its £295. Only.


No.4: Metropolitan Cook Book Clutch

 Everybody checks there phone nowadays, so instead looking like everyone else, you can check your phone discreetly while looking like you're reading a cook book.
 And men like women who can cook as well, so maybe they'll be more attracted to you.

And you could totally dig the, 'just walking down the street with a book - smart' look.

Its £959, maybe you could just carry a real book though?


No 3: Blue parrot evening bag

I personally don't like 'bling'.
Perfect if you want to flaunt the fact that you're rich without basically drabbing yourself in diamonds. You could pass of the fact you bought it because its 'adorable'. See? It doesn't seem like you're flaunting this bag because of its 'bling'. Though really, you are. Abnoxious show-off.

Wait for it,
its £3,777. (If its worth that much, you are going to have to slip in how much it costs in converstion- example: 'This adorable bag was only 3777 pounds, its really cute isn't it?)

'Bling'

No. 2: V&V Small Soft Gun Tote

I have a gun, don't mess with me.
$625. To look deadly, without having to own a stupid gun. (To own one legally you have to be licensed, I think, I wouldn't know.)

AND........................... Number 1 is

£680

Just because it reminds me of






































No comments:

Post a Comment