Monday 12 March 2012

Well I was going to

post some photos of my fingernails.

We had a Welsh lesson today in which we watched bits of Welsh TV. And me and my friend had some tip-pex and pens. So.....
I had a terrible Hello Kitty drawn on my thumb nail.
Dots on my second finger.
A really nice flower on my third.
The union jack on my fourth (I had to teach her how to draw the union flag first though)
AND
on my little finger.........

..............A NINJA.


Oh dear me, we are childish.

I got too excited and started showing everyone my 'ninja', and the amount of sympathetic 'it's okay' pats and hugs I got...... made me feel very popular. It is sad when I have to show my little finger with a cute ninja to be able to feel popular.

I also got the alphabet wrong in maths. I sat next to a friend and we were going through the alphabet and I missed out a few letters.
So he taught me the alphabet, and the guy behind me shook my hand to congratulate me.

Oh, and recently I've started putting toothpaste on my face before I go to bed. As apparently they help with spots and stuff. But then, my uncle also said that cutting the blood circulation in the feet is good for them.

I just need to find the right balance between gullible and. Cynic? Cynical? I think that's the word.

Hmm.
Pudding tomorrow.

再见


2 comments:

  1. Very childish get on with your work.
    What brand did you use for the tooth paste?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hungry what recipey you going to post...don't talk rubbish when are you going to post how to make BoT?

    ReplyDelete