Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dear Lemon Jelly.

First of all.
LemonJelly
is a terrible name.

I understand that when making a username, sometimes you wish not to use your real name.
Here are some examples of cool usernames:
StrawberryJelly
RaspberryJelly
BlackcurrantJelly.

BUT
LemonJelly
is a terrible name.

I had a really weird dream last night. The plane had been delayed and I was stuck in an airport. I used a token to go to the ladies' toilet and I inserted the token into the slot in the door of cubicle. And I opened the door and it was a restaurant!!!

I understand how people also don't really like listening to other people's dream sometimes, because although it may seem completely weird and amazing in one's mind, to others it's just stupid.
So, I told my friends about my dream.

And then acted my dream out.
It was lunch time and we went to the girl's toilet. I closed the door of a cubicle from the outside, pulling it close with my foot.
Then I pretended to insert a token in to the lock of the door, opened it and said 'It's a restaurant.' We couldn't stop laughing for a very long time.

People gave us (me) really worried looks. It didn't help that we were all singing a song from the movie 'The 3 idiots' called 'Zoobi Doobi'.


I tried to do my homework last night. Watching Welsh TV.
'Pam? (Why?) Bla bla bla bla rydw bla bla bla.'
*Reads magazine
'Bla bla bla bla hoffi bla bla'

Oh and I should be doing research for a chemistry trip tomorrow. But then I got distracted.

And I use Colgate. On my teeth. And on my face.
And I am not posting any recipes up.

For now.

afscheid 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms Colgate,
    What's wrong with lemon jelly?
    Check it out on utube type in on the search nice weather for ducks by lemonjelly...
    Having real name on blogs takes the fun out of blogging.
    What's with cocopop?

    Where you going on your chemisty trip?
    Remember Colgate will have some reaction with other chemical...

    Anyway y don't you post some recipe... Who's going to teach me how to cook?


    Lemon Curry Icecream is another name I have considered...

    Bye bye Little Ms Colgate
    Hope you had a nice day, and think about posting a recipe. ...
    O how about lemon curry icecream on your pudding leader board???? Please I be your best friend.. . I wait for your good news.. ..bye LJ

    ReplyDelete