Tuesday 6 March 2012

The pudding ritual.

Every Tuesday evening, we have pudding.
Because my dad's home and we have pudding.

So after we finish supper, my brother usually runs off to play on the computer or read some geeky books.
And I would say (loudly) 'SHALL WE HAVE PUDDING NOW?'*
And my mum would say (loudly) 'SHOULDN'T WE GET YOUR BROTHER FIRST?'*
And I would reply (loudly) 'WHY WOULD WE WANT TO DO THAT?'*
And my dad would say (loudly) 'YEAH LETS JUST HAVE PUDDING WITHOUT HIM.'*

*All in Chinese, but translated for better understanding.

My brother would run to the kitchen... 'Did I hear there were pudding?'
And I would say....'Yes it was so delicious, mmm, mmm, mmm,'
And he would sigh exasperatedly
Then we would get the plates, and the pudding, and we would all tuck in to the pudding.


Today the first part happened again, I shouted 'WHY WOULD WE WANT TO GET MY BROTHER TO HAVE PUDDING?'
Then I laughed and said...'We do this every week...
And, I knew this was coming. I really did. I KNEW this was coming...
My mum said 'Maybe you should write it on your blog....
'I knew you were going to say that! I just knew! I was going to say it myself!'
My mum laughed and said 'Maybe you should write that on the blog....'
And I said....'I knew you......
My dad laughed (everything in this involves a lot of laughing)....'This could go on and on....

So, I might go and watch Top Gear later, and I have decided to create a leader board the puddings we've eaten (starting from 3 weeks ago), rating them out of 100.
 Woo!
अलविदा

No comments:

Post a Comment