Sunday 3 July 2011

Livin on a prayer

I'm an agnostic. I don't believe in God, but is open-minded and prepared to give the belief a chance.
When I was a younger, I usually said a little prayer before going to bed. And they usually went something like this...
'Our father, I don't believe in you, but just in case you do exist I want my homework to be done, and I hope I can find the watch I've lost. If you exist please will you make these things happen and I will believe in you. Amen"
I was such a faithful believer.

5 comments:

  1. I hope one day you will believe in the Creator of the worlds.

    I believe in Allah and His prophets.

    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I appreciate your faith.
      I still don't understand the way the world(s) work, but it is one of my wishes that I may be enlightened one day.

      Delete
    2. I created my voiceofnature.net blog to share how nature around us presents signs of God's existence. Although, so far I haven't been able to write in this regard but the purpose of my blog is to use my amateur nature photographs to discuss the subject in a friendly way. I hope some people will find it useful.

      Thank you for your compliments.

      Delete
    3. I have looked (and followed)your blog.
      Its very interesting to see others' views on the ways of the universe, and the depth you discuss it at.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog. I think you are the youngest in all the followers I have so far of my blog.

    Since, English is a foreign language for me so the way I write might give you the feelings that this blog too is owned by a teenager but in fact my age is almost twice of yours, though I was also a teenager around 11 years back:)

    At least you will would love to see the nature photos I plan to share because language of eyes is same all around the world.

    Thank you so much, the youngest follower!

    You too got a follower. (I really wish to read the blogs I follow).


    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete