Friday 18 May 2012

Light heartedly.

I'm currently writing about euthanasia (working progress), so I though I would write something quick and light-hearted first.

I was trying to do a magic trick in front of my friends at school with a 5p coin.
Boy: You're crap at this. I'm actually really good, I can impress my four-year old cousin so easily.
Me: Pah! Your four-year old cousin. How old is he?

In the middle of an English Controlled Assessment, where I was writing about the significance of Romeo's using metaphor for light....
Me: Did they have electricity in Romeo and Juliet?

So Emilia and I had a free lesson (PSE, where we could watch a movie), and we decided to go to one of the computer rooms. We played tanks, and ended up biting each other because we took each others turn and tried to commit suicide for each other. We're 15.
We decided to go back to our classroom, and we started talking about our chemistry teacher. We were imitating his continuous and frequent talk about the pay of chemical engineering.
Me: So if you want a guaranteed job with lots of money... you should do... (Both of us chanting sarcastically) CHEMICAL ENGINEERING!
*Turns around to see our chemistry teacher.
ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment